Tuesday 8 April 2014

Peter

My name is Peter.
I like playing on the ipad and computer.
I am 10 years old.
I am in room 18 at Dawson Primary School.
I like math.

9 comments:

1. Hi Peter, my name is Mickey and I am in room 21. What games do you like to play on the computer?

ReplyDelete
  2. hello,my name is Gloria my favorite food is ice cream. what is your favorite food? i Live in the city. do you live in the city or country?

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gloria. I am Miss Karaka, room 18's teacher. My favourite food is pasta and yes, i live in the city. We have been on school holidays which is why my students haven't replied to you but we are back at school now if you want to send them more comments. What are you learning about at school?

Delete
    2. Hi my name is Peter my favourite food is chicken and i also like ice-cream to. I live in the city. I am chinese but I live in Newzealand.

Delete
  3. hi my name is sam. what is your name? waht is your favorite food? my favorite sports? how many studednts in your class?
    my class students
    bye bye

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam. My name is Miss Karaka. I am room 18s teacher. My favourite food is pasta, what's your favourite food? I have got 25 students in my class, how many are in your class? What do you like to learn about at school?

Delete
    2. KFC and......

Delete
  4. I like Food.
    PETER

ReplyDelete