Thursday 20 March 2014

Miss Maika

Tuesday 10 March 2014

Miss Maika comes into Room 18 and takes a group of reliable people outside on the deck. The reason why Miss Maika comes into Room 18 is because she helps the students with reading, writing or maths. For example she helps children to become faster at their basic facts by getting them to practice. Miss Maika is a helpful teacher.   

5 comments:

1. Dear rm 18. My name is Jimin. I live in korea .I go to Jin-a school. I am in mars class, my teacher is Luisa. I hope you are haveing a good time at school.

From Jimin.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jimin, we live in New Zealand. Our teacher is Miss Karaka. Miss Karaka's twin sister lives in Korea. We go to Dawson Primary School. We are 8, 9 and 10 years old. We are a mixed year 5 and 6 class. How is your day today?

Delete
    2. hi my name is Larika I am 10 years. I like to do cooking and garding and in my spear time i like to do is go outside and play on the computers.

Delete
  2. Hi my name is Sam im 10 years. i likes. i like to play soccer and computer game sera teacher is at our shcool here is spring what's weather like? good bye!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sam. It's autumn in New Zealand. We are very lucky though because our autumn is still very warm. What do you learn about at school? What do you like to do at home?

Delete