Wednesday 5 March 2014

Learning To Blog

Wednesday 5th  March

Today we are learning to blog. We are learning step by step together as a class. We hope you enjoy looking at our blog.

16 comments:

1. hi ioana we miss you so much hope you like it at your new school from room 18

ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Miss Karaka and my brothers and sisters, I miss you guys.My new school is different from there, I really feel like I want to come back because when I am with you guys I feel like we are all a family and because I started there as a Dawson kid,and can you please say hi to my Y1-Y5 Teachers.I MISS MRS HARDING.
    BY: Ioana Soalii

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone misses you to loana. What is your new school called. From your best friend Courage and Piri, Room18

Delete
    2. Hi Ioana, CASSI misses you heaps, like ALOT. You were the BEST singer in the WHOLE school. You still are. Are you EVER going to come back. We just started swimming leasons. We are also learning how to comment on other peoples blog. From Apryl

Delete
    3. Hi Ioana, have you found any friends that love you as much CASI did, well does!!!!!!!! Did you hear Courage, Serenity and I have been chosen to be in the art extention! So whats your school called? As you can tell everybody misses you heaps. Can you send us a photo of you singing? Are you in any top groups for any subjects? I thought that you were going to be leader for kapa haka. Is your new school as good as DAWSON. So what is your friends names? By the way me and Courage are doing a post about you. It just talks about how we first met and how you were very good at sports and singing. Also the teachers said hello to you and they just said that you very kind, nice and good at singing. Bye
      From Apryl.

Delete
    4. Hi Ioana, it's Courage, Apryl and Allysa. Yesterday we celebrated Serenity's birthday and her mum brought the class a chocolate cake.We started prep
      and we might be making bracelet .Ok thats the end of that we miss you so much .please comment back .

Delete
    5. Hi Ioana I miss your nice voice in music. I hope your having a good time at your new school.Love from Serenity.

Delete
  3. Hi Ioana we miss u we got a new girl in our class her name is Jira Cassi misses you now it is only Cass I hope you are having a great time at your new school

ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ioana are you having a great time at your new school? by room18

ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ioana it's Courage, Santana, Apryl and Allysa. We are just wishing you good luck and we miss you. How are you doing at your new school? Are you in all the highest groups at school?

ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ioana its me Siale and Stella we miss you I hope you are having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Leata it is your cousin Leroy. I was looking at your blog and it was cool. Do you like your class? What is your teachers name Leata?

ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Guys it's me Ioana I really can feel some water coming down my face when I read your comments . I can see that our best buddy Tyrone has come back. Hi! Tyrone it's me Ioana ..WELCOME BACK . See you guys next time

ReplyDelete
  9. when I look at this picture I see my class at Dawson primary and miss it sooooooo so much from stella

ReplyDelete
  10. hi fellow students in room 18 and older fellow students from room 18, its me Apryl.
    I have missed everyone at Dawson, i will be making plans to come visit all the students and teachers and ill be seeing if the NEW year 6's have kept everything under control around the school. I will also check if everyone has looked after the WETLAND of course.
    I know that we weren't as responsible as I know you will be.
    Thats it from me, be prepared to be bamboozled with comments saying " I MISS DAWSON." Thanx.
    Bye:]
    p.s: treasure each moment at Dawson because trust me you will just see things that remind you of funny moments at Dawson, i'm not saying that you will HATE your intermediate, I actually LOVE my intermediate i found some cousins i didn't even think i knew, now were really close, and plus you might see someone you know at your knew school. byeeeeee

By Apryl ( CASSI )

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some great advice for our senior students Apryl. My class have been in charge of taking care of the wetland while Mr P is away on a course. We look forward to you visiting.

Delete